Presentation of Our Lady

Presentation of Our Lady Expeditionary Learning School is a Pre-K - 8th Grade inner city, non-profit Catholic school serving a community in need. We are located on Julian Street a little west of the intersection of Federal Blvd and 8th Avenue, not too far from the Sport's Authority Mile High Stadium. Over 80% of our students qualify for the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program, and because of this we are able to offer breakfast and lunch to all of our students free of charge. 100% of our students also receive some sort of financial assistance or scholarship funding in order to help pay their tuition. Currently our student body is made up of about 90% Hispanic children with the other 10% made up of a mix of Caucasian, American Indian, African American and Asian students.

Lady 1Lady 1 Lady 2Lady 2 Lady 3Lady 3
     
Lady 4Lady 4    
     

Click for more information on Presentation of Our Lady.